Coming Next Week
On this page you will find the release dates for omnibus, hardcovers, complete collections, and epic collections from publishers such as Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, IDW, Dynamite, Valiant, and more! I tend to add new books to this page as soon as I am able to find them from a number of different sources including the pages of the actual book publisher, Edelweiss, monthly solicits (which I also have on my site), random Amazon listings, and Omar from Near Mint Condition on Youtube (he gets extra early book solicitations from Marvel directly). If I see a book is coming, I will add that book to this page as soon as humanly possible so you know when it is coming.
The first part of each listing shows you the date a book releases, the date I added the book (which you can sort by), the title (either from the publisher or the shorter title from Diamond), the contents of the book (if there is an official solicit for it or something I could find), and the publisher.If you click on the EXPAND button, you will be greeted with a bunch of extra information such as:
- Book Formats – SHC = Standard Hardcover, OHC = Oversized/Deluxe Hardcover, Omnibus is generally oversized, Absolute and Library are editions specific to DC and Dark Horse respectively and are larger than oversize (usually 12+ inch height), Epic is for Marvel epic collections, TPB is for any standard trade paperbacks (I generally just track complete collections), and there are a few books listed as Custom because they simply do not conform to a standard size.
- Diamond/Lunar Code – The code that Diamond and Lunar use to reference their books each month.
- ISBN – That big number on the barcode on the back of the book. This can be used to find the book all over the place very specifically. Especially helpful for tracking a specific printing or just making sure you’re actually looking at the right book on eBay/Amazon/other sites.
- Price – This is the full retail price (MSRP). Expect it to be on IST for roughly 38% off that price and CGN to be around the same. Amazon does not really have consistent pricing but often prices will swing between 10-40% off just depending (pre-orders are often 0% off).
- Link to the book publisher site’s entry on the book – I provide this link primarily so that you can find a great deal more information on books on these websites for things like trim size, page count, etc that I simply don’t see the point in tracking. You can also see the release date for the book here but keep in mind that other than DC, all the other comic publishers tend to release the books a week or two earlier than this date to comic stores (unless it is a link to the PRH Comics site).
- Link to the Previews/Lunar site for the book (that would be the sites Diamond and Lunar run) – I provide this primarily as a check on the info on my site AND in the event that a release date for a book changes and I haven’t gotten to correcting it yet, you have a link directly to a source.
- Links to several different sites where you can purchase said book – Particularly helpful as I have taken the time to learn the URL structure of several websites and can generate links to books they haven’t even listed yet, thereby allowing you to sit here and click links the day a book comes out without having to search for them manually. Also…some of them give me money if you buy stuff which supports the site!
Additionally, I put together a “This Week” and “Next Week” page together on the menu there above so that you can see what is coming out in a more focused way (many people like to open up the “This Week” page on IST Tuesday and click links to buy the books instead of waiting for their front page to get updated).
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases when you click an Amazon link and the same applies for Bookshop.org links.
If you use the promo code “COMICRELEASES.COM” at Organic Priced Books, you can get $2 off!