Valiant July 2021 Solicitations
The Valiant July 2021 solicitations are here! Visitor gets a TPB, Ninjak gets a new series, and Shadowman continues!
- TP/TPB: Trade Paperback
- SC: Softcover (like a TPB)
- HC: Hardcover
- FC: Full Color
- DM: Direct Market. This refers primarily to comic book stores or online shops that order via the same means as a comic book store (primarily Diamond or Lunar). Places like Amazon or Barnes and Noble will generally NOT have these variants.
- FOC: Final Order Cutoff – The time an order has to be submitted by the vendor. Also when you need to get your order in by at TalesofWonder for preorders.
- RES: Resolicit – A new listing for a product that was previously solicited in PREVIEWS or New to Order, and which is being listed anew since the original Solicitation was cancelled either by the vendor or by Diamond.
- O/A: Offered Again – This designates an item that has been previously solicited and released, but is being solicited again
(W) Paul Levitz (A) Mj Kim (CA) Amilcar Pinna, Alan Quah, Jon Davis-Hunt
Unstoppable. Untraceable. Unkillable.
Who is the Visitor? Why are the leaders of the world terrified of him? And will they live long enough to find out?
The world changes right here in a thrilling sci-fi mystery from Eisner Hall of Fame writer Paul Levitz (Legion of Super-Heroes) and Russ Manning Award-nominated artist MJ KIM (FAITH: DREAMSIDE)!
Collecting THE VISITOR #1-6.
In Shops: Aug 11, 2021
Cover A: (W) Jeff Parker (A) Javier Pulido (CA) David Nakayama
Cover B: (W) Jeff Parker (A) Javier Pulido (CA) Caspar Wijngaard
Cover C: (W) Jeff Parker (A) Javier Pulido (CA) Damian Scott
Out of the shadows and into the spotlight… the world’s greatest superspy has been exposed!
Colin King is Ninjak and he has a target on his back like never before. With enemies lurking around every corner, how will Ninjak survive when there’s nowhere left to hide and the world is gunning for him?
Hang onto your hats, folks! Jeff Parker and Javier Puildo are about to take you on a non-stop thrill ride.
In Shops: Jul 14, 2021
SHADOWMAN (2020) #4
Cover A: (W) Cullen Bunn (A/CA) Jon Davis-Hunt
Cover B: (W) Cullen Bunn (A) Jon Davis-Hunt (CA) Michael Walsh
Cover C: (W) Cullen Bunn (A) Jon Davis-Hunt (CA) Juan Gimenez
Masters of Horror Cullen Bunn and Jon Davis-Hunt bring Shadowman’s descent into the darkness of London.
What’s your darkest secret worth?
Danger is a drug and it’s deep in the veins of mankind. Shadowman’s on a quest to find the source of his hallucinations and Jack has less control than he once thought.
The worst has happened…Deadside has arrived!
In Shops: Jul 28, 2021